DOGTRACE EASY MINI
The d-control easy mini emits lower pulses than the classic series and the receiver (collar) has a reduced weight and volume, also adapting to small dogs. It is characterized by its simple operation: six levels of stimulation and acoustic signal with an operating distance of up to 200 meters .
The intensity of the stimulation pulses in the “mini” series is similar to that of the lower levels of the d-control collars, but also sufficient for medium or large breeds that have normal sensitivity or for standard training situations. Not recommended for training in crisis situations or for very resistant breeds.
(Not compatible with d-control series models)
The d-control mini is easy to use thanks to the small size of the receiver and is particularly suitable for smaller dog breeds.
Included in the package:
• Receiver with blue fabric strap (75 cm)
• Remote control with belt clip
• test light
• 2 x CR2 3V battery
• electrodes 12 and 17 mm
• lanyard to hang the transmitter around the neck
• Dog Training DVD with training guide
• Receiver dimensions 61 × 40 × 31 mm and weight of only 44 g
• Perfectly waterproof receiver
• The receiver with ON / OFF magnetic system – to turn off the receiver, simply position the transmitter in contact with the receiver
• Indicator of the battery status of both the receiver and the transmitter (red – green flashing on the unit)
• a button to send an acoustic signal (call the dog to attention)
• 6 levels of correction impulses (stimulation)
• Battery life up to 12 months, depending on usage
• operating distance up to 200 meters *
• electrodes for long and short hair
• Clip for attachment to the belt
• Transmitter dimensions of 110 x 51 x 29 mm and weight 61 grams
With DOGTRACE training collars it is very easy and fast to teach your dog:
• Walk without the leash next to the owner
• Reliable call (commands “Come”, “Stay”)
• Termination of unwanted activities
• Unlearning bad habits in everyday life with people, for example taking food off the table, jumping on people, pawing, barking for nothing.
• Prevent the dog from chasing unwanted animals such as cats, mice, other dogs, chickens… avoiding risks for his safety (crossing roads) and for the safety of other animals or people.
• Dog training or hunting (for example, avoiding the dog chasing unwanted prey such as roe deer or training the dog to consent)
• The sound function allows you to teach the dog the command “stay” by replacing the whistle with the acoustic signal. Furthermore, if the acoustic signal is preceded to the stimulation, after a while this sound will be enough to stop the dog from unwelcome behaviors and it will no longer be necessary to send the stimulation.
• With stimulation (electrical impulse) the dog understands the connection between the impulses and his bad behavior: press the button exactly when your dog is doing something wrong. At the beginning it is recommended to start only with the beeps.This way you can warn the dog that he is doing something forbidden. After the dog has made the connection, you can start with correction pulses for the most effective training. The correction pulses are adjustable at different levels. By briefly pressing the button the collar sends a warning in the form of a correction pulse of less than one second, which is transmitted by two electrodes on the receiver. By pressing the button for a long time, instead, an impulse is sent with a maximum duration of 4 seconds.
* distance in open field and in optimal conditions
CINOMANIA OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR FOR ITALY, 3 YEAR WARRANTY