DOGTRACE 200 MINI
The d-control 200 mini emits lower pulses than the classic series and the receiver (collar) has a reduced weight and volume , also adapting to small dogs. The operating distance is 200 meters *.
The transmitter can emit up to 19 levels of stimulation and an adjustable fixed pulse (Booster function), where it is possible to select from 0 to 5 levels of stimulation higher than the one set. Both the battery charge and the set parameters are displayed on the backlit liquid crystal display of the transmitter (remote control).
The intensity of the stimulation pulses in the “mini” series is similar to that of the lower levels of the d-control collars, but also sufficient for medium or large breeds that have normal sensitivity or for standard training situations. Not recommended for training in crisis situations or for very resistant breeds.
(Not compatible with d-control series models)
Included in the package:
- Receiver with blue fabric strap (75 cm)
- Remote control with belt clip
- test light
- 2 x CR2 3V battery
- electrodes 12 and 17 mm
- lanyard for hanging the transmitter around the neck
- Dog Training DVD with training guide
- Receiver dimensions 61 × 40 × 31 mm and weight of only 44 g
- Perfectly waterproof receiver
- The receiver with ON / OFF magnetic system – to turn off the receiver, therefore, it is sufficient to position the transmitter in contact with the receiver
- Battery status indicator of both the receiver and the transmitter (red – green flash on the unit)
- a button to send a beep (call the dog to attention)
- 19 levels of correction pulses (stimulation)
- backlit LCD display with indications of the set parameters and battery charge
- possibility to add a second collar and therefore train 2 dogs at the same time (button A and B)
- Battery life up to 12 months, depending on use
- operating distance up to 200 meters *
- electrodes for long and short hair
- Clip for attaching to the belt
- Transmitter dimensions of 110 x 52 x 29 mm and weight 64 grams
With DOGTRACE training collars it is very easy and fast to teach your dog:
- Walk without the leash next to the owner
- Reliable call (commands “Come”, “Stay”)
- Termination of unwanted activities
- Unlearning bad habits in everyday life with people, for example taking food off the table, jumping on people, pawing, barking for nothing.
- Prevent the dog from chasing unwanted animals such as cats, mice, other dogs, chickens… avoiding risks for his safety (crossing roads) and for the safety of other animals or people.
- Dog training or hunting training (for example, preventing the dog from chasing unwanted prey such as roe deer or training the dog to consent)
- The sound function allows you to teach the dog the command “are” by replacing the whistle with the acoustic signal. Furthermore, if the acoustic signal is preceded to the stimulation, after a while this sound will be enough to stop the dog from unwelcome behaviors and it will no longer be necessary to send the stimulation.
- With stimulation (electrical impulse) the dog understands the connection between the impulses and his bad behavior: pressing the button exactly when your dog is doing something wrong. At the beginning it is recommended to start only with the beeps.This way you can warn the dog that he is doing something forbidden. After the dog has made the connection, you can start with correction pulses for the most effective training. The correction pulses are adjustable at different levels. By briefly pressing the button the collar sends a warning in the form of a correction pulse of less than one second, which is transmitted by two electrodes on the receiver. By pressing the button for a long time, instead, an impulse is sent with a maximum duration of 4 seconds.
* distance in open field and in optimal conditions
CINOMANIA OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR FOR ITALY, THREE YEAR WARRANTY.